This list of items has all ended up at Google the world’s largest search engine advertising company. My company was founded in Sydney Australia and comprised of myself and S.S. with help from T.P. Our intellectual property was appropriated.
If you are interested in tracing anyone down or if you know someone who might come forward with the information to verify these claims I would happily pay you $1 million if negotiations go well ($2 million if you need to involve other people). I would rather keep this out of the courts but with the right people making their way forward negotiations would possibly be successful.
I will share one third of any negotiated settlement with those who come forward to verify these claims. If you know the information that I am looking for this could be a good pay day.
- Adwords: The name and the concept (the main revenue generation system for the company).
- The 99 year cookie. As a way to remember people when they came back to a site. Apparently they used a variation of this idea, running cookies to 2038.
- The idea to change the home page banner both randomly and at Christmas and Easter. This was a marketing idea to keep things friendly and also an idea that made re-invention a home page value.
- Our notes on the Widget’s for your home page selection (time, stocks, weather etc.).
- A free set of World Satellite maps (added to by flyovers SS's concept).
- A “walking map” concept to be used for personal navigation (SS’s concept).
- Street View Cars (SS’s concept).
- The idea to make a price competitive OS or API called Android (the name comes from Radio Head’s Paranoid Android) with a corporation behind the OS for mobile phones, PDA’s, GPS system’s, Auto Entertainment systems, iPAD a likes/tablet computers, TV’s, and eventually for industry use. A useful way to expand the search engines reach into mobile and other markets.
- Around 1999 I started to point out to those around me that we needed a web patent to cover search engines. The company I had worked for had a very successful patent which helped it dominate their market and was always useful when marketing the company and its products. I have wondered if it was these searches which lead to the discovery of Larry Page and the disappearance of our work.
- Which companies to work with: Sony, Motorola, LG, a Hong Kong or Taiwanese based phone manufacturer, Logitech.
- A rival browser to MS Explorer. Should the browser option not be applicable then to create a skin/plugin?
- A search engine function that would scan for lines of programme code.
- A simple like Filemaker Pro programming language programmable search engine (So you can search exactly for things).
- Notes to develop programing to use cheap networked computers (to get the best value per dollar on the large infrastructure needed).
- The notes on changing copyright law so that out of copyright books could be scanned.
- A $30 million dollar private moon landing competition (SS’s concept).
- A slippery dip in the office.
- A note that if handled properly the company was to be valued at $200 billion at ten years.
- A note to use Ireland as much as possible as the tax jurisdiction for the company.
- A free mail page that implemented POP3 and IMAP (competition for YAHOO Mail and Hotmail).
- Competitive applications to Microsoft Office products.
- Integrated Android to web TV products.
- Free childcare at work.
- The idea to colour the logo in the colours of different peace movements.
- An interest in Geothermal Energy.
- An interest in Genetics.
- The Neo Hippy Philosophy: Don’t Be Evil.
It has taken until now for me to write these items simply because the theft of my company’s I.P. a really put a dent in my life.
As my company was becoming ready to expand two people, a person calling himself Stilgherrian (a programmer) and another called Sean Francis Byrne asked to enter my company. We formed a joint venture. They sabotaged meetings and relationships, stole $15,000 (basically from my family) and dragged projects out.
If you would like to follow this story up or you know some of the early Google team please contact me email@example.com
Should you not trust the internet then please mail to:
18 Alexander St
Collaroy NSW 2097